Flying in and out of Key West, while convenient, usually comes with a high price.
The Key West leg of a flight often doubles the price of air travel.
For example, the best price for flying from Key West to Miami in January 2010 will cost you at least $258 round trip + taxes & fees. And that’s for a 35 minute American Airlines flight.
And yet during busy season, most flights to and from Key West are sold out well in advance.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page