Yes Turkey day is almost here and we will all be eating, visiting with friends and family, and watching the Packers and Lion on TV. (Really, the Detroit Lions still huh? How about the Kansas City Chiefs! )
I would like to take this chance to say just a few things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for…
- My family and friends
- 83 degree weather in December
- My buddies boat. (Always better to have a buddy with one than actually have one I say)
- My great day job
- My way to large flip flop collection
- The importers of Corona
- No hurricanes this season
- Kansas basketball being ranked #1
- All my readers, Facebook fans and Twitter friends
- The massive amount of home cooked food I’ll be eating (I’m usually a frozen food type a guy, surprise!)
- The makers of Redbull (2 liters coming soon?)
- Living on the beautiful southwest coast of Florida. It really is a laid back paradise.
- My floating cooler that my girlfriend got me for my birthday
- Kenny Chesney’s “Be As You Are” album
- For not being short
- For the Salt Life
Have a great Thanksgiving Friends. Let me know what you’re thankful for!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!