Watching people that don’t know your watching them is a little creepy. I suppose you get a pass for watching webcams mounted in public places, especially places as busy and beautiful as the Christiansted boardwalk on St. Croix.
The Christiansted Harborcam is always on and is open to the public from the boardwalk location captured on the camera. The Rum Runners Deck Bar (where the camera is situated) is a casual and welcoming bar on the waterfront. So, grab a cold rum runner or frosty beer, and then get on your phone to tell friends and family back home you are waving to them – live – from St. Croix! I think that will make the just a tad bit envious. What do you think?
St. Croix Webcam of downtown Christiansted
Click the image or this link to see the live webcam.
St. Croix Beaches
Are you planning a trip to St. Croix soon? If so I’m sure some beach time is on your to-do list. Visit our Top 17 St. Croix Beaches story and you’ll have everything you need to find the best beaches on St. Croix.
Best Places To Stay on St. Croix
If you are looking for a place to stay on St. Croix there are plenty of options. From mountain side villas to to luxury resorts, there is something for every budget. Here is a list of a few hotels and villas that we recommend.
- Carambola Beach Resort
- The Buccaneer
- Hotel on the Cay
- Caravelle Hotel
- Sugar Apple Bed & Breakfast
- Company House Hotel
- Tamarind Reef Resort, Spa & Marina
I hope you have all the info you need about St. Croix to have a fantastic Virgin Islands vacation. If you have any questions about St. Croix or the other Virgin Islands, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction. Our job as Caribbean bloggers is to help you have the best vacation possible and see some cool things that are off the busy tourist trail. Those are the places that we love the most and when we find them, we always share them with you!
Hit us up on Instagram at @CaribbeanCastaways if you have any questions.
Cheers and never stop exploring!
Ryan – RumShopRyan
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!