Yeah, I thought the headline was pretty cool too.
I usually post tasty beverage recipes on Wednesdays…you know, to get you over the work week hump. Something those who are grinding it out in the rat race need from time to time. Even I can’t sit in the sun and watch the beach bunnies all day. Work is tugging on my board shorts all the time.
Yes even Santa’s trusted Reindeer like the rum. Here is Rudolph’s favorite.
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Drink Recipe
1 1/4 oz. Light Rum
1 cube of ice
1 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
Fill almost to top with Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz. Grenadine
1 Lemon Wedge
Mix the light rum, lemon juice, and grenadine. Add the ice cubes and fill to your own taste with Cranberry juice. Add a wedge of lemon on your glass and voila! Enjoy!
Serve in a Collins Glass
Let me know if anyone tries this one out.
Cheers to the Salt Life!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page