Caribbean resorts are the best locations for young couples, newlyweds and ‘marital veterans’, especially if they are celebrating an anniversary. The scenery is breathtaking, from soft white sandy beaches to the deepest and warmest blue seas – this is a holiday that is guaranteed to impress. What makes this one of the best destinations in the world? It offers much more than just aesthetic splendor and grand beaches.
On each of the Caribbean resorts are a number of lodging options, with the resorts being the best places to stay at. People have claimed that they have experienced the true elements of the Caribbean whilst residing on a resort, with the added bonus of saving a large sum of money through booking for an all-inclusive package. Some resorts are more popular than others and this article will look at some of the more popular resorts for couples of all ages.
Sandals resort is one of those places that springs to mind for a lot of honeymoon couples. The Sandals Grand Antigua Resort and Spa is what entices couples the most. The thought of spending a relaxing time together, enjoying the newly married life and generally blocking out normal life is what all couples enjoy and is not exclusive to honeymoon couples. Amongst the great spa and relaxation areas, there is the amazing beach view, the 24-hour room service, the large suites, fine cuisines, varied activities and of course a pool. If couples fancy a night out dancing together they can go out to the local bars , go for a few drinks and make new friends if they wished.
Next on the list of quality couples Caribbean resorts is the Atlantis, in Paradise Island Bahamas. This resort is based on the mythical city that sank leaving no traces of its existence almost 11,000 years ago. Couples who are more active can enjoy a spot of snorkeling, para sailing, jet skiing or just lounging on the beach. Furthermore couples can go an insightful tour around the resort and even take a gander to the Leap of Faith which is a 60 ft drop down a Mayan Temple waterslide. Ideal for families as well as couples.
Finally the last on the list for ideal honeymoons or couples getaway is the Jumby Bay Resort that includes everything from wildlife encounters to fantastic scenic trails. This is particularly popular for its secluded location, allowing more privacy for couples and the ideal escape from the outside world. Couples who want some quiet time can book their accommodation further away from the populated areas and still be fairly near to the beaches. The resort houses 50 suites and villas, as well as offering three beaches. This is a secluded resort and is best suited for newlyweds or couples celebrating a long term anniversary.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gino_Hitshopi
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page