How can you not like a band with a name like “The Boat Drunks”. This band caught my curiosity while listening to Radio Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett’s internet radio station. If you haven’t listened to Radio Margaritaville, give it a try. It’s a great station to listen to at work or on the patio as you sip on some cold adult beverages.
The Boat Drunks are a group of guys who cover a lot of Buffett songs and have a some great stuff of their own. One of their greats is “A Pirate on the Caribbean” from their Wahine Man album. I’ve scoured the internet for the lyrics to give to you guys, but they’re no where to be found. Who said the internet has everything?
I did find the some Youtube videos of the song and posted one below.
These talented guys play all over the place including Parrot Head ground zero…The Key West Margaritaville. I hope you enjoy this Music Monday’s Salt Life Sound selection.
Cheers to the Salt Life,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page