Red Bull. Margaritas. Two of my favorite whistle wetting beverages coming together, giving birth to the Red Bull Margarita or Bullgarita as some might call it.
I first stumbled upon this drink at the Margaritaville in Las Vegas. It jumped off the menu at me and I knew I had to had one. In the city that never sleeps, a cocktail with Red Bull in it just makes sense. I made the obligatory male grunts as this cocktail partied its way down my throat. It’s a Vegas thing.
I knew it was going to be good, but the flavors and ingredients really complimented each other well. So it was a little bit surprising at how good it was. I only had one, because there’s always some other place to go when you’re in Vegas with a group of guys. But after drinking it, I knew it was going to make a nice drink recipe post on the blog. Something this good has to be shared!
Before we jump into the drink recipe, and since you love good rum drinks, check out our Castaway Cocktails Recipe eBook! It has 52 drink recipes, lot’s of island favorites and a few of my own creations.
Pin It To Pinterest!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Red Bull Margarita Recipe Ingredients
- 3 oz Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila
- 3 oz Red Bull energy drink
- 1 oz triple sec
- Fill the rest with Margarita mix
Serve with salt or sugar around the rim of the glass
Let me know what you think of this drink recipe, I think you’re really going to like it if you like drinks with a little energy kick. Hit us up on Instagram at @CaribbeanCastaways and let me know what you thought of it!
Want More Drink Recipes?
Want more Caribbean rum drink recipes? Click here to see our list of 52 rum drinks and how to make them. Invite some friends over and impress them with your rum skills, because each one tastes like paradise in a glass.
Every good mixologist needs some good cocktail making gear. I recommend this cocktail mixing set, it has everything you need and it’s what I use at home.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page