This clever little drink is called Adios Boys, because after one sip, you might be drinkin’ double.
I’m not quite sure if this is my definition of a Boat Drink, but it does sound tasty. Side note, I will not be having mine in a tiny cutesy lady style martini glass as its pictured here. Manly Beer Stein all the way.
This week’s Hump Day Boat Drink again doesn’t contain rum, but it does spice things up with tequila and Tabasco. This one sounds right up my alley. Love me some spicy.
Adios Boys Ingredients
1 jigger tequila
4 jiggers tomato juice (I use spicy V8)
1/2 lime, squezzed and dropped into the glass
Dash of Tabasco (I prefer more than a dash)
Fill shaker with cracked ice. Add first 2 ingredients. Shake and strain into glass. Add the lime and Tabasco.
I’m heading to the store to get the ingredients. Cheers!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page