One jewel of the Caribbean that is high on my list to visit and sink my teeth into is Grenada. Located way way down the string of Caribbean islands known as the Windward isles, Grenada is waiting to surprise you with it beauty and culture.
I have a twitter friend who lives on a mountain that over looks the capital of St. Georges. She likes to post amazing harbor view photos and let us know how many cruise ships are in port on her website.
This weeks Island Webcam post features a view of St. Georges Harbor, Grenada. Book mark this page so you can keep track of the beauty and the cruise schedule of the Caribbean paradise.
Cheers to the Salt Life,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page