Coconut Bay Resort & Spa on the amazing island of St. Lucia looks to be a great resort. I’ve never had the pleasure of visiting , but was contacted by their PR rep to see if I’d feature Coconut Bay’s signature drink, the Dirty Banana on my weekly Boat Drinks post. I told her, don’t you think I should charge you for the advertising you’d be receiving? She said that if I ever found myself on St. Lucia at Coconut Bay, that I could have all the Dirty Banana’s I could drink as my fee.
I don’t have any plans as of right now to be on St. Lucia, but if the trade winds blow me that direction I guarantee you I’m holding her to that contract. Cheers!
Dirty Banana Ingredients
Mokatika (or any coffee liquor),
Ice. Blend. Enjoy.
Sounds like the perfect drink to cool off with pool side doesn’t it?
Let me know if you’ve ever had this tropical libation or if you’ve ever been to Coconut Bay, I’d love to hear about your experience.
Cheers to the Salt Life,
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!