Are you stuck in an airport watching planes getting de-iced on a long layover? Are you riding shotgun and need a little pick-me up? Or are you sitting at the beach and begin to wonder which Caribbean island has the best umbrella drinks? Problems solved!
Now you can read all about the Caribbean beach lifestyle anywhere you go with RumShopRyan’s new iphone app. I know pretty cool huh?
You can easily read the most recent posts, view YouTube videos of Caribbean islands or me out on the boat, browse my most recent Twitter posts and even save you favorite blog posts so you can refer back to them once you get back to the computer. It’s like having a Jimmy Buffett tail-gating party in your pocket. You supply the rum.
You can click on the App icon over in the left side bar where all the other subscribe buttons are. You can also click on the icon here and it takes you to a page that gives you the information on the app and then automatically opens iTunes so you can download it. Of course you can just go to iTunes and search for RumShopRyan as well. The app will be available for blackberry, Droid and the Nexus phones later in the year. It was built by Mother App.
Let me know how you like it or what items you would like to see added. No, I can not make it dispense ice cold Coronas.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page