Super Bowl Sunday is finally here. You can almost feel the electricity in Miami from the other side of Alligator Alley. It’s hard not to get excited even if you don’t have a horse in the race. You hear about the parties. You hear about South Beach. It’s all over Sports Center and just about every other media source that traps your attention. It’s inescapably contagious.
The Superbowl is grand event by itself and then you toss it into a place like Miami. That’s like through gas on a fire. Next year the event will be in Jerry World, the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It will be a big event but I think Miami brings a little extra sizzle and spice to the already flammable atmosphere. Hooter’s pool parties broadcasting live on No Shoes Radio from South Beach. Celebs arriving in 100 ft. yachts. Everyone wearing bikini’s and tank-tops. You get my drift.
Have a blast watching the game. I’ll be watching it pool-side under a tiki hut drinking corona and lime. Pulling for the Saints. Who are you pulling for?
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page