This weeks Island Webcam comes from the island of Antigua and it’s city of St. Johns. Gaze at views of the harbor and enormous cruise ships as they drop off people you wouldn’t mind trading places with. The webcam is operated by The Coast restaurant and bar.
St John’s is the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda, a country located in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea
Don’t forget to visit the the Antigua Rum Distillery it’s located at the Citadel and is the only rum distillery on the island.
|St. Johns, Antigua Webcam|
Webcam image courtesy of The Coast nightclub, bar, and restaurant.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page