After one sip, you’ll be packing bags and heading south for the winter.
This tropical cocktail name caught my eye due to the fact that the northeast United States has just been hit with two powerful snow storms and some people are sitting under 3 feet of snow. If they aren’t tempted to migrate south after all of that then they may have a coconut or two loose upstairs.
This tropical drink recipe goes out to everyone that has busted their ass shoveling drive-ways and side walks. A bad snow storm in 2000 in Pittsburg, Kansas inspired me to move south and it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made. You can do the same.
1 jigger Rum
1/2 jigger Unsweetened Grapefruit Juice
1/2 jigger Orange Juice
1/4 jigger Curacao
Fill shaker with cracked ice. Add ingredients. Shake and strain into glass. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you give this one a try.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page