After on sip, you’ll find that coconuts aren’t the only things hitting the ground.
Do you want to taste something so good that your sips turn in to gulps and glasses turn in to pitchers? I thought so. Then you need to give Rum Punch a swallow.
Huh, I can’t taste the alcohol, it must be a weak drink…I’ll take another Mr. Bartender. If you catch yourself singing this tune you have just fallen prey to this refreshing island beverage.
Here is the Rum Punch recipe. Whip up a batch and get back to me! I want details of the fun that follows. Cheers!
RUM PUNCH RECIPE
1 cup fresh lime juice
2 cups grenadine syrup
2 cups Jamaican white rum
1 cup light rum
2 cups fresh pineapple juice
2 cups fresh orange juice
Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, optional
Orange slices, for garnish
Pineapple slices, for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or punch bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with orange or pineapple slices.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page