Aruba … If this word makes you think of Paradise, of pristine beaches and a vibrant nightlife, of beautiful sites and perfect weather, you won’t be disappointed.
Aruba is a charming contradiction, an island of “two faces”. Its milky beaches and transparent blue waters will make you feel like you’re the first person to walk on the sand and soak your feet. But its Vegas-style casinos, parties and shows reveal the other, wilder side. Aruba is the perfect marriage of entertainment and leisure, an island where there really is something for everyone.
All Inclusive resorts and Aruba are practically synonymous. Engulfed in its ambience and relaxed atmosphere, the last thing you want to do is search for your wallet, worry about paying for daily meals and constantly watch the family vacation budget. With the affordability and convenience of all-inclusive resorts, Aruba visitors can forget all about that and let Aruba’s charm and spirit sweep them off their feet.
Aruba’s all inclusive resorts are some of the best in the world. There are over twenty-five resorts on the island, but the best, highest-rated ones are:
- Wyndham Aruba Beach Resort
- Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort
- Radisson Aruba Resort & Casino
- Aruba Grand Beach Resort & Casino
- Allegro Aruba by Occidental
Aruba’s calling card is its year-round perfect weather. Aruba is located well below the hurricane belt. It’s one of the three islands, along with Bonaire and Curacao, located outside the hurricane belt. The average annual temperature is 83 degrees Fahrenheit, and rainfall amounts to just 17 inches a year, most of which occurs during the months of October, and November. It’s rare and warm, lasting no more than 15 minutes. If you’re planning a vacation of fun in the sun, picking Aruba is almost a guarantee you won’t be stuck in your hotel room, watching gray clouds pass over the roof.
If the blue clear waters call your name, and in Aruba – they certainly will, you’ll find the island full of options. Snorkeling, windsurfing, deep sea fishing, paragliding, jetskiing – Aruba is happy to oblige. If you can scuba, or want to learn, Aruba is world-famous for its coral reefs and friendly waters. At your all-inclusive resort, many water activities are free. Others, like scuba, can be conveniently arranged by the concierge.
Exploring Aruba is easy with an island tour. Better yet, consider a Jeep tour. Driving is fun and the sites are incredible.
Popular sites include:
- Oranjestad city tour
- Wilhelmina Park
- Fort Zoutman
- Aruba Historical Museum
- Willem III Tower
- Archaeological Museum Aruba
- Numismatic Museum
- Natural bridge (Collapsed)
- Hooiberg Mountain
- Fontein, Guadirikiri and Huliba caves
- California Dunes
- California Lighthouse
- Chapel of Alto Vista
- Church of Santa Anna in Noord
- Arikok National Park
- De Olde Molen, an old Dutch windmill from Holland
- Balashi and Bushiribana gold mill ruins
- Boca Prins Cove
- San Nicolas
If you love gourmet food, Aruba doesn’t disappoint on this front either. Every resort has its own buffet, featuring local and American cuisine, and plenty of seafood. One or two sit-down restaurants inside of each resort serve dinner, exquisitely delicious and fresh.
After a long, relaxing day of being pampered and soaking up the sun at your all inclusive resort, enjoy one of Aruba’s Vegas-style shows. The Broadway and Latin shows are long-time staples, along with the hilarious Don’t Tell Mama show.
You can also try your hand at poker or blackjack inside one of Aruba’s dozen casinos. Back at your all-inclusive resort, drinks are, of course, included. Order your favorite and don’t worry about the wallet – at an all-inclusive Aruba resort, you don’t need it.
It’s true what they say in Aruba – it is One Happy Island.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page