“Come Monday” this “Jolly Mon” will be sitting in an “Old Blue Chair” “On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful” or in that “One Particular Harbor” enjoying a “Beer in Mexico” or a “Cheeseburger in Paradise”, just trying to enjoy my “Floridays”. Catchy right? Eh, maybe not.
Jimmy Buffett and Kenny Chesney tap into a part of our psyche that yearns to break free from societies handcuffs and pushes us to live a life of island pleasure. Stress? Not in this universe. Pour me a margarita and get out of my sun.
I know a lot of you like these two artists, while not true Caribbean island musicians like Marley and Yellowman, they do tell us exotic stories of the island life. Stories that make us dream. Stories that allow us to escape. They’ve brought this spirit to mainstream American and we have drank it up like a never ending supply of RumRunners. Tastes oh so good doesn’t it?
Want to talk about the great new Chesney iphone app with others? Visit the ChesneyWorld forum and talk with other like minded fans. Want to get the times and dates for when these hot selling concert tickets go on sale? These site will keep you updated so you don’t miss a minute of the party. I could keep rambling on, but really…these sites have it all on these two guys. Sign up for their RSS feed and get updates automatically.
Next time you get that itch to go “Back to the Islands” or feel like you need a “License to Chill”, Buffett and Chesney will take you to a world that sits under that “Lucky Old Sun” and fills your head with “Dreams” of living “The Life” that is truly “Magic”.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page