To get a glimpse at the real world this webcam gazes at you’re going to have to trade your flip flops for a pair of fins and sun glasses for goggles. This webcam is located underwater on arguably the best diving island in the Caribbean, Bonaire. Lose yourself and time, as you watch fish and divers alike cruise up to the camera and become instant movie stars.
This camera is located at a depth of 15 meters on the drop off at the dive site “Something Special“. It is pointing to the north about 100 meter south of the mooring line. Learn more about the Bonaire National Marine Park.
Click here to see the amazing underwater world of Bonaire.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page