Today is finally here. It’s the day my crew and I load up the car and head across alligator alley to Ft. Lauderdale to watch Mr. Escapism himself, Jimmy Buffett. My margarita laced body is gushing with excitement.
Buffett shows are legendary because of fans. We know how to throw one hell of a party. The parking lot experience is reason enough to go to one of these shows. You’ll see things like pirate ships, swimming pools, beaches, live and fake palm trees and home made sharks. Haven’t seen a live shark yet at a show, but I’m sure it’s happened. Tailgating with Buffett is an adventure.
Today I’m going to bring a bit of that adventure to you. I’ll be on twitter sending out photos of the craziness I see. If you don’t have a twitter account yet, get one! Click here to follow me on twitter.
I’ll post the pictures next week on my Facebook Fan page. That is if I make it back alive.
You can listen to the show live on Radio Margaritaville on the web at radiomargaritaville.com or on Sirius 31 / XM 55. The pre-show will begin at 7:00 ET, and Jimmy will take the stage shortly after 8:00.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page