The Florida Keys are a special place. It’s an escape for some. It’s a place to be inspired for others. For the longest time the Keys have been a haven for writers, artists and musicians to open their minds and let their craft take control. If you’ve ever made the drive down US 1 to where the road ends, you’d understand how it’s not hard to be inspired. I think the Key’s are a hot bed of musical talent and need to be shared.
Scott Kirby is a famous Key West singer/song writer and has quite a following in the Keys and Trop Rock circles. Now I’m not the biggest Kirby fan, but do appreciate the talent and do like a couple of his songs. My favorite being “A Night on the Beach”.
As singer songwriter Scott Kirby releases his 6th CD of original material “ROW ME HOME,” a project produced in Los Angeles by legendary drummer/songwriter/producer Russ Kunkel, he continues to tour extensively around the country appearing at festivals, clubs and theatres, performing his brand of coastal inspired folk rock sometimes referred to as “beach folk.” One of the most requested artists on Sirius XM Radio Margaritaville, Kirby is quickly expanding his east coast fan base across the US and Canada and anyplace else where the increasingly popular satellite radio is within earshot.
Scott Kirby ” A Night On the Beach” On a windy evening in Key West Harbor
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page