What makes Curacao special among Caribbean islands? Authenticity. For centuries, they have forged a vibrant and rich culture rooted in history and hospitality. Their heritage is both European and African – representing more than 50 nationalities. They speak Dutch, Spanish, and English – as well as a local language, Papiamentu, a colorful Creole dialect. Interested?
Yes, I’m interested, but let’s get a look at what all the excitement is about.
Live view from the penthouse Plaza Hotel
I think I see an ABC island cruise in my future. You?
Over and from somewhere south,
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!