After on sip, you’ll show your big white teeth.
This drink concoction caught my eye because I’m a fan of LandShark Lager beer. Well this is no beer folks, this is a rum drink that wants to take you for a ride.
Can’t you feel them circling honey, can’t you feel them schooling around. This shark will bite ya!
LandShark Drink Recipe
1/2 jigger Light Rum
1/2 jigger Dark Rum
1/2 jigger Spiced Rum
1 jigger Pineapple Juice
Juice of 1 Lime
Fill shaker with ice. Add ingredients. Shake and strain over ice into glass. Garnish with Lime Wedge. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you give this one a try. Fins Up!
Over and out from somewhere south,
(photo from tropotravel.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page