How many islands have you been to? I know that when I’m on island I go nowhere without my trusty camera. The tropics offer up so many “say cheese” opportunities that when you get back home it takes you days to sift through the frozen moments.
I love looking at other people’s vacation island photos. They inspire and shift my desire to travel into 5th gear.
Let’s have a photo contest and take a look at the awe inspiring vistas or island craziness that you’ve captured. Feel free to submit as many photos as you like. I’ll pick three and then we’ll have a live vote on which one is the best. The winner’s photo will become my photo on Facebook and Twitter for a week. Bragging rights! I was going to send the winner a actual Florida coconut but thought their might be some laws against shipping it. Damn government is killing my creativity!
To submit a photo go to the RumShopRyan fan page on Facebook and upload your photo there. Here is the link to the fan page, www.Facebook.com/RumShopRyan – You’ll need to become a fan first, then click on this button to submit your photo (see photo). It’s that easy. Tell me what island you were on when you took the photo and any other information you care to share about it.
I’ll take fan photo up to Wednesday of next week 3/24/10. Then on Friday I’ll pick the 3 best ones and we’ll have a live vote for the #1 photo right there on Facebook.
I can’t to see what you guys submit!
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page