After one sip, you’ll crawl home on yer belly like a gator.
In thumbing through my magical book that gives me an abundant supply of cleverly named boat drinks, Swamp Water caught my eye. As I write this I can hear the noisy chatter of a thousand frogs and a slew of other swamp inhabiting creatures. My building backs up to a tidal river and swamp. Any time we get rain (like today) the swamp explodes with noise. Just some randy lower life-forms looking for love right?
Swamp Water Recipe
1 jigger Rum
1/2 jigger Orange Juice
1/2 jigger Lemon Juice
3 dashes Blue Curacao
Fill rocks glass with ice. Add ingredients. Stir. Garnish. Raise glass and toast.
I found a few other recipes for Swamp Water which included Brandy and Vodka if you like that type of thing. I’ll stick to the rum.
Let me know if you give this one a try.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page