Let me start out by saying, WOW. You guys submitted some truly magical beach/island photos. I was going to pick the top 3 then we’ll vote, but there’s no way I could pick just 3. Couldn’t even do 5. So let’s expand the vote to 6 photos. Can’t hurt right? Picking these 6 was challenging enough.
The sunset photos were simply grand. I’m such a sucker for those. They literally make me pause and take a deep inhale.
We had a total of 49 photo submitted! That’s more than I had hoped for. Thanks for the amazing participation guys!
If you would like to see all 49 photos you can visit this Flickr page or you can find them in the fan photos on the RumShopRyan Facebook fan page. And just because the contest is over (we will have more in the future) please share any great tropical photos you have. Everyone loves them and they give us all that island itch of which the only cure is a Soggy Dollar Bar PainKiller.
Vote For Your Favorite!
Vote for your favorite in the comments section below or on the facebook fan page. The winning photo will become the RumShopRyan default photo on Facebook, Twitter and will be featured on the website for 1 week. Voting ends Saturday at Midnight! Two full days to get your vote in. Here we go!
These are the Top 6.
Submitted by Allen Willis
The Castillo de San Cristóbal, a Spanish fort in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Submitted by Tiffany Dowd
A pink sand beach on Barbuda, complete with Caribbean thunder storm.
Submitted by Barbie Schneider
A Key West Sunrise.
Submitted by Jorie Schubert
Cayman Rum Bottle on Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
Submitted by Charles Hoffman
A sunrise in Titusville, Florida
Submitted by Matt Jackson
A sunset from Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Some amazing eye glazing photo aren’t they? Vote for your favorite below!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page