This will be a post I’ll constantly be adding to as I find new great St. John information. The best of the best if you like.
The best St. John website I’ve found is called On-StJohn.com. It does a great job of finding unique St. John stories and the site has a great following. You will see a ton of people commenting on every post and the conversations about this island jewel take off from there. This island really does have a strong following of passionate people. Why is that?
On-StJohn.com posts great videos called “Boat Cam” or “Jeep Cam”. They fix a camera to a boat or jeep and take you on the ride with them. You get to sail up to amazing beaches and drive the steep winding North Shore Rd., it really is like being there.
If you are a St. John lover this is a great site to bookmark and follow.
Palm Tree Charters
Spend a day with Captain John Brandi in fuel-efficient comfort aboard Palma Bella, a 26-foot Glacier Bay power catamaran. And, while Captain John is knowledgeable and more than happy to help you plan your day, whether snorkeling, beach-hopping or just cruising, where you go is ultimately up to you. You plan your day in Paradise.
I really like Palm Tree Charters because they do a great job of promoting on Facebook, Twitter and their website. Almost everyday on their Facebook fan page Captain John will post where his party wants to that day. It could be a day at the Baths on Virgin Gorda, Snorkeling at Peter Island or pulling up to the Willy-T. Though it does seem like each day ends up at Jost Van Dyke for PainKillers at the Soggy Dollar Bar. Not a bad way to end your day I think.
I’ll keep adding great St. John information to this post as I find it. If you have any great St. John sites or companies you’d like to share please mention it below in the comments.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page