It’s island webcam day and I’m thrilled to be finally featuring this particular webcam location. Also today is the last day we will be focusing on the enchanting island of St. John. We will be diving into the amazing British Virgin island in the coming weeks.
The reason I’m excited about this webcam is because it’s the Serendipity Villa Cam, my favorite St. John cam of them all. I know the St. John Spice webcam is more famous, but this one tends to capture my imagination more. Sail boats dancing with the tide, clear blue water teasing me and St. Thomas playing in the back ground, you can’t help but fall in love.
Here is a amazing time lapsed video of a day on St. John.
Serendipity Villa Webcam
Serendipity atop Hawks Hill in Chocolate Hole Bay, St. John U.S. Virgin Islands.
Click here to book Villa Serendipity for your next vacation
Well Managed by Cimmaron Property Management, Cruz Bay, St. John USVI
Images are uploaded from the webcam automatically every 30 seconds 24 hours a day.
Camera is located rooftop on Villa
I hope you all like this webcam as much as I do.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page