Here you can see the Red Box on the dock at Pusser’s Marina Cay, this idyllic little island in the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
A high-resolution video camera is installed on the wall of the fuel dock facing the Red Box, a British antique with an operating telephone.
To have your picture taken, just stand in front of the door of the Red Box that faces the Fuel Hut. The camera takes a new photo every 15 seconds that is posted to the Red Box in the ‘Find Your Picture’ section.
It’s fun to make a call from the Red Box and tell a friend to view you on their computer at the ‘Red Box – Current View’, where they can take a photo of you by clicking the button shown on the side on the page.
Have you been to Marina Cay? Did you enjoy some Pusser’s Rum?
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page