The Banana Mojito, after one sip you’ll be hanging from the trees.
Doesn’t this sound like the perfect drink to indulge in while sitting pool side? You don’t have to be pool side to enjoy this drink. You can be anywhere. Remember, the tropical lifestyle is a state of mind. Go ahead, indulge.
Banana Mojito Recipe
(Ingredients for two servings)
- 1 banana
- 3 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Peel the banana and break into pieces, placing it in a blender with the rum, lime juice, sugar, chopped mint and ice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the club soda and blend for a few seconds to mix.
- Pour the mojito into two tall glasses. Garnish each with a sprig of mint
- Raise Glass and toast.
Let me know if you give in to this taste vacation cocktail.
Over and out from somewhere south,
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!