The Banana Mojito, after one sip you’ll be hanging from the trees.
Doesn’t this sound like the perfect drink to indulge in while sitting pool side? You don’t have to be pool side to enjoy this drink. You can be anywhere. Remember, the tropical lifestyle is a state of mind. Go ahead, indulge.
Banana Mojito Recipe
(Ingredients for two servings)
- 1 banana
- 3 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Peel the banana and break into pieces, placing it in a blender with the rum, lime juice, sugar, chopped mint and ice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the club soda and blend for a few seconds to mix.
- Pour the mojito into two tall glasses. Garnish each with a sprig of mint
- Raise Glass and toast.
Let me know if you give in to this taste vacation cocktail.
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page