Happy Cinco de Mayo!
In honor of our friends south of the border, don’t you think we should do a drink with a Mexican influence? I thought so too. This week’s boat drink is the Dirty Corona. After one sip you’ll be singing along with the mariachi.
I’m definitely a fan of the Dirty Corona. Simple, smooth and salivating, the perfect adjectives for a drink right? If you have more than a couple of these, they will sneak up on you so be ready.
Dirty Corona Recipe
1 – 12oz. Corona
1 – Shot of Margaritaville Island Lime Tequila (Lime Flavored)
Open your Corona and fill the neck of the bottle nearly to the top with lime flavored tequila. Hold your thumb over the top of the bottle and turn upside down. Raise glass and toast.
Have you tried a Dirty Corona before? If so, let me know what you thought about it. If not, give it a “shot” tonight!
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page