We’ve been focusing on the dreamland known as the British Virgin Islands for the past couple weeks. Each one has it’s own unique personality and terrain, which is a big reason people continue to visit year after year. We have yet to dive into the party that is Jost Van Dyke which is my favorite BVI. Stay tuned!
My question to you is…which is your favorite? Leave a comment below and tell us why this island speaks to you. Tell us what your favorite beach on this island is. Tell us your favorite place to eat is. Tell us a favorite memory you’ve had while on this island. Tell us why you love the British Virgin Islands.
We all look forward to hearing your BVI stories!
Over and out from somewhere south,
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page