I just fell in love. I’ve heard of the show “Three Sheets” with Zane Lamprey, but had never seen it. Then when I saw a link on rumconnection.com to this Barbados show I had to watch. I couldn’t pass up a show about Rum Shops and turning invisible. Invisible? Just watch.
Zane goes to the birthplace of rum. He explores an island original known as Falernum, drinks “corn and oil,” and meets up with a local action sports celebrity who shows him local rum shops, and the Bajan culture.
Three Sheets Barbados
Love this show now!
Cheers…or should I say ACTION!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!