Howard Livingston and the Mile Marker 24 band are the real deal….an all original tropical island band capable of supporting both small and large events. The band has recorded four CDs filled with over forty all originals that always please the crowd. The band is also flexible and fully functional from an intimate three-piece to a ten-piece including a horn section. Howard is also available as a solo performer. The music of Mile Marker 24 offers universal appeal with an easy going lilt and sway that celebrates the human spirit while being underscored by steel drums, guitars, marimba and subtle strings.
Mile Marker 24 has been on the fast track, growing in popularity from the most popular band in the Florida Keys to clearly a favorite nationwide.
Livingston and company have become known as a Portable Party Machine supporting corporate events, weddings, and tropical parties. With the 1952 Johnson outboard motor – turned margarita maker – that became well known when making margaritas with Al Roker (Today Show), Dave Price (CBS Early Show), Sam Champion (Good Morning America), and Samantha Brown (The Travel Channel), Livingston performs many events in the Florida Keys, fairs and tropical parties in the Southeast US, and tours the Midwest and Eastern USA. He has shared the stage with the likes of Mac McAnally, Little River Band, Cowboy Troy, America, Hank Williams, Tim McGraw, Big and Rich, and Keith Urban. Livingston has also been a headliner act at Meeting of the Minds (2007, 2008, 2009), Jimmy Buffett’s annual international fan club convention.
You can get them here on iTunes if you like.
Enjoy the sounds of Key West and the beautiful Florida Keys. Cheers!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page