Last week I told you about my new love affair with the show, Three Sheets. Comedian Zane Lamprey sloshes around the globe trying different cocktails, whats not to like right? I was educated by reader that Zane has done a bit of island hopping in the Caribbean. I quickly ran to the fridge, grabbed a beer and loaded up the next episode, St. Martin/St. Maarten. Who else is loves this show? I have to find out if he discovers the wonder of a PainKiller.
Three Sheets – St. Martin/St. Maarten
Zane explores the differences between French St. Martin, and Dutch St. Maarten, as well as sampling the many ways in which the locals doctor rum to come up with new and interesting flavors, including one said to replace Viagra!
All I can say is…CHEERS!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page