After one sip, your body and mind will be sailing off to that special place, so far but yet so near.
I started flipping through the pages of my little black book of cocktail conquests and this one was screaming, “My Turn! My Turn!” Not only is this a full on tropical concoction, it’s title comes from one of our favorite Buffett tunes, One Particular Harbor.
One Particular Harbor Drink Recipe
1 jigger Light Rum
1/2 jigger Creme de Noya
1/2 jiffer Amaretto
1/4 jigger Southern Comfort
1/2 jigger Orange Juice
1/2 jigger Pineapple Juice
1/2 jigger Cream of Coconut
Fill shaker with ice. Add ingredients. Shake and strain into glass. Raise glass and toast.
Let us know if you dive into this cocktail and sail off to your special place.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page