I hear people rave about the Turks and Caicos all the time. I have not yet had the chance to put my toes in the sand on these island yet. This webcam at the Provo Golf Club & Country Club is the closest some of us have been.
The beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands are situated one and a half hours flying time or 575 miles southeast of Miami and consist of eight major islands, split between the ‘Turks Islands’, which include the capital on Grand Turk, and the ‘Caicos Islands’ of which Providenciales is the most prominent. Provo (as the locals like to call it) is home to the HAB Group and its developments, Villa Renaissance, The Regent Grand, The Regent Village, The Vellagio and Provo Golf & Country Club.
Let me know if you’ve ever been to the Turks and Caicos and what you thought.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page