I did a post a couple weeks ago about a Florida Keys band called Howard Livingston and the Mile Marker 24 band. It sparked an interview from Cuttin’ Up Radio. Below is the interview and a little background info on this fun loving band. Listen to the interview and the few songs they play during and tell me you don’t like this guy!
Howard Livingston and the Mile Marker 24 band are the real deal….an all original tropical island band. The music of Mile Marker 24 offers universal appeal with an easy going lilt and sway that celebrates the human spirit while being underscored by steel drums, guitars, marimba and subtle strings. We will listen to Howard & Mile Marker 24’s awesome music and learn more about this fabulous artist.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page