The center of Key West’s historic waterfront, Mallory Square stages the famous Key West sunset celebration. Historic Mallory Square and the city of Key West both had their beginning along this deep harbor waterfront – the wrecking schooners, the frigates and warships of the US Navy, the Cuban cigar makers tobacco warehouses, ship’s chandlers and government offices combined to make Key West a bustling seaport out on the frontier of a young America. Today, Mallory Square is a Key West must see. You will find exciting attractions, unparalleled shopping, the Key West historic sculpture garden and of course, the famous sunset celebration every evening.
Key West’s Mallory Square Webcam
Image will refresh every 8 seconds, or hold Ctrl key and F5 key.
Mallory Square at sunset is a tradition you have to experience. Let us know if you have any great Mallory Square stories.
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!