The center of Key West’s historic waterfront, Mallory Square stages the famous Key West sunset celebration. Historic Mallory Square and the city of Key West both had their beginning along this deep harbor waterfront – the wrecking schooners, the frigates and warships of the US Navy, the Cuban cigar makers tobacco warehouses, ship’s chandlers and government offices combined to make Key West a bustling seaport out on the frontier of a young America. Today, Mallory Square is a Key West must see. You will find exciting attractions, unparalleled shopping, the Key West historic sculpture garden and of course, the famous sunset celebration every evening.
Key West’s Mallory Square Webcam
Image will refresh every 8 seconds, or hold Ctrl key and F5 key.
Mallory Square at sunset is a tradition you have to experience. Let us know if you have any great Mallory Square stories.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page