After one sip you’ll be dancing on the trade winds.
This week’s Boat Drink recipe is featuring the Caribbean Breeze. The name alone puts you at ease and teases your senses with it’s explosion of flavor. This cocktail has a little bit of everything in it, so a trip to the store may be in order.
Caribbean Breeze Drink Recipe
- 1 1/2 jiggers Dark Rum
- 1/2 jigger Creme de Banana
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 3 jiggers Pineapple Juice
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 4dashes Grenadine
- Cherry garnish
- Pineapple Wedge garnish
Fill shaker with crushed ice. Add ingredients. Shake and strain over ice into rocks glass. Garnish. Raise glass and toast.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page