Another great episode of Three Sheets. I really can’t get enough of this show. This time we venture to the French Polynesian islands of Tahiti. I know it’s the Caribbean but hey, it still has amazing water and an island way of life that we all love. Tahiti might just be one of the most beautiful places on this globe. check it out.
Zane goes to French Polynesian region often referred to as French Tahiti to bask in a drinker’s paradise. Here he discovers a remote atoll where they grow the only grapes on earth to have a “coral terroir.” There’s also pineapple liqueur, island cocktails, beer cocktails and island antics, when Zane goes three sheets to Tahiti. Cheers!
What did you think!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page