Ever heard of beer made with cane? Porter made with Coconut? Vodka made with pineapple or ocean water? On this episode of our favorite Traveling drinking show, Three Sheets, Zane goes local finding out how local ingredients influence Hawaiian drinks in a unique way. Including Hawaiian moonshine made from the Ti plant, unlike anything you’ll find in the mainland. Aloha!
Have you been to Hawaii? What was your favorite drink?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page