Watching the sun rise in the morning isn’t really one of my favorite things to do. Yet that is exactly what I’m doing right now. I much prefer sunsets. It’s the romantic in me.
My buddy and I have a 10 hour drive in front of us. 97% of it will take place in the state of Florida. If you’re in south Florida it literally takes eons to get out of it’s borders. We are bound for the Jimmy Buffett Gulf Shores concert on the beach. Just writing that puts a smile on my face. Fins Up!
So we are packed and ready. What do we have?
- Beach Chairs – Check
- Rolling Cooler with Landshark, Corona and rum – Check
- Sun Screen – Sun Screen is for the weak! Just kidding, I have to put it on my sensitive bald head. Check
- Tickets – ummmmm, sort of check. I will be picking those up from a great RumShopRyan fan in Gulf Shores.
- Coozies – Check (I never know how to spell that tricky word)
- Couple days of clothes – Check
- Sparkling personalities – Check and Check
I’m positive I forgot something. Happens every time. Doesn’t matter. Nothing can stop this train now. (knocking on something that looks like wood)
I will be posting real-time photos and reports of the trip and event on Facebook and Twitter. Tune in and check out the rum and beer fueled fun!
By the way if anyone reading this is going to be at the concert come find me! Say hi, buy me a beer and lets sing some Buffett songs together. If you’re singing isn’t too bad I’ll give you a RumShopRyan.com Castaway wristband. Cheers!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!