After one sip you’ll swear it must be holy.
One of my favorite Buffett songs is “God’s Own Drunk”. He didn’t write it, but it’s the only version I know of. It describes such a good story in vivid detail you can’t help but put yourself in the story. If you’ve never heard it I highly highly recommend it. (You can download God’s Own Drunk Here )
So when I was flipping through my cocktail book this little gem caught my eye. The list of ingredients is interesting to say the least. So if you have the chops to mix this combination please let me know what you thought.
God’s Own Drink Recipe
- 1 jigger Vodka
- 1/2 jigger Clam Juice
- 1/2 jigger beef bouillon
- Dash Heinz 57
- Dash Tabasco
- Lemon Slice, garnish
Fill shaker with crushed ice. Add first 5 ingredients. Shake and strain into glass. Garnish. Raise glass and toast.
Clam juice? Beef bouillon? I know, I know…I don’t get it either, but if the big guy upstairs calls this his drink it might be something worth a try.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page