Caribbean withdraws? This week’s island webcam is from the French West Indie island of St. Barts.
This arid, volcanic rock of just eight square miles is home to an eclectic mix of iguanas, night-blooming cactus, and fabulous beaches as well as luxury yachts, designer boutiques, and VIPs. The language, cuisine and culture are distinctly French
St. Barts has a population of 8,400. Its capital is Gustavia, which is also its main harbor. St Barts lies southeast of Sint Maarten/Saint Martin and north of St Kitts. It is the only Caribbean island to have historically been a Swedish colony for any significant length of time.
St. Barts Webcam
From the top of Lurin in St Barts French West Indies, the view includes the airstrip, St-Jean’s Bay and salt pond, islands to the north, and, on a very clear day, a glimpse of Anguilla on the horizon.
Live from Villa Au Soleil
Enjoy the view!
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!