Music Monday is upon us and Salt Life Sound brings you a little ditty about PainKillers, white sand beaches, Soggy Dollars and some guy named Ivan. I of course am talking about Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Looking for fantasy island? Jost just might be the closest thing.
Adam C. Dell, lead singer of Da Tree Men, wrote the music and lyrics of this song, “Jost Van Dyke.” It’s a great song that puts you in the mood for those lazy days swaying in the hammocks at the Soggy Dollar Bar sipping on famous PainKillers. Da Tree Men are working on more great island songs and looking to put an album together soon.
If you’re looking for more great island music check out BVImusic.com.
Da Tree Men debuted the song at The Elm in Cane Garden Bay on Tortola July 4, 2010.
Let me know what you thought!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page