Tropical Storm Bonnie blew in and blew out yesterday. Southwest Florida just got a lot of rain with only a small amount of localized flooding. Pretty weak as far as storms go.
As the storm passed, the skies opened to let the last rays of sun touch the coast before saying good night. The transition from day to night and from stormy skies to calm happened all at once. The beauty of all this is better shown and not written. Enjoy.
North tip of Little Hickory Island and Bonita Beach.
Here are a few photos as well.
I hope all you Castaways are enjoying life this weekend. Soak it up!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page