Ocean Frontiers Webcam – East End – Grand Cayman – Cayman Islands
The Webcam looks directly out of the office window and down towards the dive boat dock. To the right is our diver training pool and to the left is the one bedroom building of Compass Point Dive Resort. Just before the dock on the right side is the Tiki Hut.
Diving Instructions and Snorkeling Adventures in the East End of Grand Cayman.
Grand Cayman Webcam
Best times to view diver activity are as follows (All time are local Cayman):
7:00am Dive Staff (Green Shorts) Start work and the boat Captains bring in the main dive boats.
8:00am Customers check-in for the morning two tank dives.
8:30am Dive Boats depart the dock
11:30am-12noon Dive Boats return from the AM Two Tank Dives
1:00pm Customers Check-in for PM Dives
4:30pm-5:00pm Dive Boats Return from PM Dives
Night Dives Check-in changes with sunset times.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page