Sitting pool side at a luxury Caribbean resort can be hard work. Okay that’s a lie. You’ll never want to leave, but it does get hot in the tropical sun. You will be smacking cabana boys around until you get your hands on a frozen boat drink to quench your wanting thirst. Today’s Boat Drink recipe will certainly keep you cool.
F.C. Shake Recipe
- Bologne rum (brown rum from Martinique but you can use any rum you have on hand)
- Coconut milk
- Fresh banana
- Fresh pineapple
- Vanilla ice cream
Add all the ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with pineapple slice. Raise glass and toast.
About Hotel Guanahani & Spa
Hotel Guanahani & Spa faces two white sand beaches, one providing a full service on the calm waters of the reef-protected bay, the other being Marechal Beach on the ocean side of Marigot Bay. Two freshwater swimming pools, one with large jacuzzi. Watersports and windsurfing center. Complimentary use of non-motorized watersports: windsurfing, snorkeling, canoes, kayaks, pedalos, fishing gear. Two lighted tennis courts and professional tennis pro/fitness room with latest equipment. For more information please visit there website www.leguanahani.com
Let me know if you give this sweet tooth please cocktail a try!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page