People come to the Dominican Republic on vacation for many great reasons. This country is well regarded by many for its excellent beaches, nightlife and overall atmosphere. Also, vacations to this country are quite affordable when compared to other major beach getaways. People who want to experience a tropical locale on a tighter budget should definitely consider coming here. If you do decide to travel to the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana is one of the greatest areas in this country to spend some time.
When the name Punta Cana is mentioned, beaches are usually the first thing that comes to mind. That’s because the beaches in this area are considered to be among the very best in the world. These beaches sit on the Caribbean Sea, and they come in many pleasing varieties. For people who want complete peace and the chance to experience the utmost relaxation, there are many beaches around Punta Cana, which give great opportunities for just that. Surrounded by towering palm trees and with crystal clear blue waters, many secluded beaches near Punta Cana are perfect for an idyllic beach getaway.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page