After one sip you’ll be chasing the setting sun.
I thought this was the perfect Boat Drink recipe for this week, being that we had just completed a Sunset Photo Contest. Prepare your tasted-buds for the Caribbean Sunset cocktail.
This week’s recipe comes from the island of Grenada and the True Blue Bay Resort and it’s Dodgy Dock Restaurant & Lounge Bar. This island cocktail is perfect for poolside relaxation, a late night party pleaser or first thing you sip on after getting out of bad. What, morning too early for a rum drink? You’re on vacation! Drink up!
The Caribbean Sunset Recipe
- Dark rum
- Triple sec
- Orange Juice
- dash of nutmeg
Pour ingredients into a glass in the following order. Dark rum, triple sec, OJ, ice, grenadine syrup then sprinkle the dash of nutmeg. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you give this Boat Drink a try.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page